There are a few things I am considering while macerating these to formulate some relatable content to digest and hopefully feed your soul.
- Unselfconsciousness- Acting in a manner where one is not conscious of one’s self
- Seeing beyond my own hurt and worry, through action in an attempt comfort or help another and authentically caring thereby alleviating the pain I felt. What is the source of that pain?
- If we are unwilling to trust people to make their own decisions and be accountable for themselves, why on earth would we trust putting people (elected “representatives”) in place to make those decisions and still be left unaccountable?
- Degrees of receptivity to a higher calling- it can be strengthened or left to wither and evaporate
- Apprehensive can mean something other than anxiety
- What is essence?
- and finally, That everything and everyplace is sacred and worthy of reverence
So there you have it, stay tuned for more on these and more in the coming weeks.
God Bless you all and