I like to think that I have a strong faith in God. Yet I have recently had occasion to doubt.
- archaic a: fear b: suspect
- to call into question the truth of : to be uncertain or in doubt about
- a: to lack confidence in-Distrust b: to consider unlikely.
I had been thinking it unlikely that I would be able to accept a job offer due to having prior commitments, I had worried that I would have to tell customers that I would not be able to provide service due to traveling. I wasn’t sure I would have time to complete commitments after a scheduled orientation meeting today.
I was tossing last night doing my best to let Him have my cares and to forgive my faithlessness. All of my prayers were answered. I felt a warm sense of ease. I knew it would all work out. I could not comprehend how, based on the information I had at the time, I just knew.
- It didn’t snow while I was away no need to let customers down.
- My offer to work for the biggest online retailer as a seasonal delivery station associate came after Thanksgiving
- The shifts I will work will allow me to continue to work during daylight hours.
- the orientation lasted 2 1/2 hours instead of the 4 I had expected. Allowing me to complete jobs I had committed to, and better yet, the last job was much easier to get done than I had expected.
I had to stop and Thank and praise Him and was in tears as I knew I had doubted that it was all going to go better than I could have dreamed. It always does