Thank you, Joss, for sending this my way. Well not really, I was hoping to avoid such things as awards and tags. Alas, as it so often goes in my life, that which I would least like to deal with, smacks me in the face.
There are Rules. Terrific.
- Give 11 questions
- Tag as many as you want
- Answer the 11 questions you were given
Here Are my Questions
- What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream?
- Besides Cat or Dog, what kind of animal would you keep as a pet?
- What do you hope people say about you after you pass?
- What is one thing, you wish you were better at?
- Who is your favorite Painter?
- What was your favorite song, your senior year of high school?
- What is a charity you most wish to contribute to?
- What is your position on decriminalization of all drugs?
- Who is the most influential person in your life?
- What time in history would you most like to visit? if any
- Is this something that you were hoping would happen to you? Being tagged
I am not tagging anybody. If however, you care to answer my questions, like the post and carry on with the stated rules of the game. Be my guest. If you follow me consider yourself tagged and play if you like.
Most beautiful place. Yosemite National Park CA, USA
Recommended book Awareness Anthony de Mello
The strangest thing that has happened to me. When I was 12 or 13 Some friends and I broke into the cafeteria of UCI my friend J.W. Threw a Hostess berry pie at my face and I looked injured. We sat at the side of the road and used the appearance to get a ride home.
Poem or piece of writing that has had the biggest impact on me. The prayer of St Francis
Favorite artist. I pick music. Joe Satriani
Life changing moment. Other than being born, I can’t think of anything more than this moment is all that matters now.
Share a song I differentiate between songs and pieces of music. Songs to me, have lyrics.
What are my spiritual beliefs? It’s Personal this is a post of mine addressing this
Person, place or thing I miss the most The Ocean, I’m living in Minnesota for now.
My ultimate goal in life. Following the suggestion of the Dalai Lama To help People and if I can’t don’t hurt them
What skill that I have yet to master. To be a decent human being.